What Claims are not covered in Health Insurance ?
Health Insurance Terms and Conditions, What is not covered ?
Pre-Existing Diseases: For Individual & Family Floater, benefits will not be available for Pre-existing Diseases until 24 to 48 months have elapsed since inception of the first policy.
30-Days Waiting Period: We will not cover any treatment taken during the first 30 days since the commencement of the Policy, unless the treatment needed is a result of Policies with you due to an Accident. This waiting period does not apply for any subsequent and continuous renewals of your Policy.
Specific Waiting Period: For all insured persons the conditions listed below will be subject to a waiting period of 24 months and will be covered in the third policy year as long as the insured person has been insured continuously under the Policy without any break:
- Pancreatitis and Stones in Biliary and Urinary System,
- Cataract, Glaucoma and other disorders of lens, disorders of Retina, • Hyperplasia of Prostate, Hydrocele and spermatocele, • Abnormal Utero-vaginal bleeding, female genital Prolapse, Endometriosis/ Adenomyosis, Fibroids, PCOD, or any condition requiring dilation and curettage or Hysterectomy,
- Hemorrhoids, Fissure or Fistula or Abscess of anal and rectal region,
- Hernia of all sites,
- Osteoarthritis, Systemic Connective Tissue disorders, Dorsopathies, Spondylopathies, inflammatory Polyarthropathies, Arthrosis such as RA, Gout, Intervertebral Disc disorders,
- Chronic kidney disease and failure,
- Diabetes and its related complications,
- Varicose veins of lower extremities,
- Disease of middle ear and mastoid including Otitis Media, Cholesteatoma, Perforation of Tympanic Membrane,
- All internal or external benign or In Situ Neoplasms/Tumours, Cyst, Sinus, Polyp, Nodules, Swelling, Mass or Lump,
- Ulcer, Erosion and Varices of Upper Gastro Intestinal Tract,
- Tonsils and Adenoids, Nasal Septum and Nasal Sinuses,
- Internal Congenital Anomaly.
Permanent Exclusions: Addictive conditions and disorders, Ageing and puberty, Artificial life maintenance, Circumcision, Dental/oral treatment, Conflict and disaster, External Congenital conditions, Convalescence and rehabilitation, Cosmetic surgery, Drugs and dressings for OPD Treatment or take-home use, Eyesight, Unproven/Experimental treatment, Health hydros, Nature cure, Wellness clinics etc., HIV and AIDS, Obesity, Hereditary conditions (specified), Items of personal comfort and convenience, including but not limited to the list as mentioned in the policy wording, Psychiatric and Psychosomatic conditions, OPD treatment, Stem cell implantation, Ancillary hospital charges, Preventive care, Treatment for Alopecia, Unrelated diagnostic, X-ray or laboratory examinations, Charges for medical papers, Reproductive medicine, Self-inflicted injuries, Sexual problems and gender issues, Sexually transmitted diseases, Unrecognised physician or hospital, Sleep disorders. Speech disorders, Treatment for developmental problems, Treatment received outside India, Hospitalisation undertaken for observation or for investigations only and where no medical treatment is provided, Hazardous activities, Unlawful activity, Any costs or expenses specified in the list of expenses generally excluded.
To know other so many things , not covered in Health Insurance , Hire us ( 7015143936)
Health Insurance Policies Available with us.
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Cancer.
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Asthma
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 ( Insulin)
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2
- Health Insurance for persons with Stent or Bypass Surgery
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Hypertension
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Thyroid
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizens Till Age 74 ( No medical required )
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizens Till Age 80 ( Medical required )
- Health Insurance for Maternity Expenses with 9 month waiting period
- Health Insurance for Maternity Expenses with 2 Years waiting period
- Health Insurance for Maternity Expenses with 3 Years waiting period
- Health Insurance with OPD
- Health Insurance, where upto 30% premium refunded if you do exercise.
- Health Insurance Super Top up Policy
- Health Insurance Critical Illness Policy
- Health Insurance Accidental Death and Disability
- Health Insurance with Group Health Policy
- Health Insurance for maid , peon , servants etc